Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Decor

I mostly am doing this post to show off my floral arrangement, but while I'm at it I will show you the rest of my Christmas decorations for fun. I'm sad that my floral class is over. Maybe I'll get a part time job at a floral shop while I'm doing my photoshop and flash classes and studying for the GMAT. We'll see....


This is my floral well more pine arrangement, but I love it!


Our neighbors gave us a free Christmas tree so we went and got some lights and ornaments to put it to good use.


This is a picture of our cute wreath we found for a great deal.


I'm obsessed with those window clings so I got some that say Merry Christmas. Also you can't see in this picture, but we have santa claus and frosty the snowman one's as well.

1 comment:

Bowdens said...

I love the Christmas decorations! You really should go into floral arrangements! We got your Christmas card and it's so cute. We can't wait to see you guys in January!
And congrats on the new car! Looks like fun :)