Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Random Ramblings
I feel like I haven't updated my blog in forever, but I feel like not much is new. I'm spending all my time studying while Matt goes to work. My MBA is pretty challenging not going to lie so it sucks up all my time. I'm excited to graduate in July! If I'm lucky I get some time to craft or decorate (check out my sew cheech blog). My mom helped me a lot with decorating downstairs lately and it's starting to look awesome. Matt's mom has also helped a lot upstairs. I'm lucky to have such talented moms to help me. Decorating feels like it takes forever, but my house is finally starting to come together! I'm waiting on a couple things before I post some pictures. I should post pictures of everything later this week so stay tuned. Over the weekend we took another short trip to Colorado since we found some great deals on airline tickets. It was a ton of fun! I went shopping with my mom, we went hiking at Roxborough State Park, we ate some delicious food, went to church, visited my grandparents, got my wedding album, and I showed Matt around downtown. We found an awesome painting that we weren't able to get home. So if you hear of anyone passing through Colorado back to Utah let me know. It's starting to cool down in Utah. Right when we got home we had a massive storm with 60 mph winds so Matt and I had trouble sleeping since it was so loud. I glanced out this morning and caught a glimpse of our first snowflake! Skiing here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how fun! I am glad you got a little bit of fun in even though your keeping busy with your masters! I start my program in about 2 weeks and I am dreadfully nervous! yikes!
Post a Comment