Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Life After Hawaii

Life definitely hasn't been as exciting since Hawaii, but we've been staying really busy. I've been horrible about taking pictures/blogging, but we really have been doing a lot. First off we've been doing a ton with friends. We've been having lots of BBQs and game nights. About a week ago I hosted a sewing night at my house and it was a blast. I taught some of my friends how to sew some easy projects like tote bags and pillowcase dresses. I wish I took pictures because their projects turned out so cute. I've also been doing tons of sewing for myself and have finished 7 skirts since Hawaii.

Last week we were getting a little cabin fever so we headed out to Lake Arrowhead to meet up with Matt's Family for Fathers Day Weekend. We left Wednesday night after Matt finished his presentation in Provo for work and stopped in Vegas to stay the night. We woke up early and got to Arrowhead Thursday morning. On Thursday we played with the kids and then went to Arturos for dinner. On Friday we went to the village to do some shopping at the outlets. On Saturday morning we went back to the village so the kids could feed the ducks then the kids/boys went to Lake Gregory and the girls stayed home to sew some dresses for my nieces. You can check them out on my craft blog. On Sunday we went to church, ate lunch, then drove home. It was a very fun weekend and we can't wait to go back.


We got to meet our newest niece Sadie! She is the sweetest baby and we had fun holding her.




Blair loved Sadie. She wanted to hold her every chance she could. It was really cute.



For Fathers Day Grandpa Bowden got a remote control helicopter. The kids had fun flying it around the house.

No comments: