Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend

Matt and I were able to go to Arizona this weekend. We had fun playing with the nieces and nephews and catching up with Matt's family and my grandma. Here are some pictures with the nieces and nephews. They love to play video games and love to pretend Matt is Bowser and tackle him. I'm not sure if Matt enjoyed this, but it was fun to watch them beat up "Bowser".




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! And what a cute blog make-over!! We need a good Trafalga double soon, like good old times, yes? :)

meemaw said...

so thanks for getting me HOOKED on Scrapblog!!! I love it and right when I got home yesterday, I spent over an hour on it! I even created my own Halloween banner from scratch!

meemaw said...

curse you for showing me scrapblog. i love it soooo much! i could spend ALL day on it, you are the best! ha ha, and we thought we would never learn how to blog like those "other" girls!

Bowdens said...

We had so much fun with you guys that weekend. The kids are still talking about it! Thanks for coming to visit and for spending so much time with our kids! They love you guys!!