This is me with my best friend Stephanie.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
True Blue Football
So it is tradition every year that BYU fills up Helamen Fields with blue foam that everyone can play in. I have never been able to go because I've always had a class during this time, but I finally got to go before I graduate. It was a ton of fun playing in the blue foam. We even went down a giant slide covered with foam. These pictures were us after we hosed off so they don't even do it justice, but I didn't want to get foam on my camera. Afterward we were dyed blue. I was convinced that Matt would have to go to work with blue hair, but atlas it came off in the shower. That would of been funny though...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gooo Blue! So fun!
love
MOM
I love your new blog layout! Those are great pictures!
Post a Comment