Wednesday- We arrived early Wednesday night and chatted outside and roasted marshmallows over a fire pit in the backyard and made some delicious smores. The kids were so cute with their chocolate faces.
Thursday- Matt and I went shopping at Chandler Mall. I got a really cute gray skirt! Then we played with the kids and as you can see below they enjoyed tackling Matt. Later, Matt had to leave to go to a boring conference for his side teaching job so the girls stayed home to make some cupcakes. I got a cute book from my sister in law Jill so we made some cupcakes from that book.

Friday- Then on Friday we went out to lunch with Ryan David and Jenna to Tasty Joes (Matt's favorite Chinese restaurant). Then we went bowling. It was so cute to watch the kids bowl their balls down the lane!

Saturday- Matt's grandparents traveled down from Prescott and we took the kids to the pool and ate KFC. We then played games and finished the night by making a fondant cake for Leah's sister's birthday. Here is a picture of our lovely cake.
Sunday- On Sunday we went to church with my grandma and got to spend the day with her. Then we ate dinner. My niece Blair loved showing us her favorite facial expressions.

Monday- Matt booked our flight really early this morning so we could get a free day of skiing at Dear Valley. We were able to go and we had a great time.
2 comments:
What a cute picture of Leah and you! That cake looked fabulous. Have a great time in Disneyworld--hope the weather's great for you guys.
love
MOM
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pictures and the cute video!! We had such a great time seeing you guys! Thanks for teaching us how to decorate cakes. I know I'll never be able to make the fabulous rose, but I feel like I can take a chance on the fondant! Can't wait to see you guys next time!
Post a Comment