1) How incredibly handsome he is. I'm crazy about his hair. I hope our kids get his fabulous wavy hair.
2) How is so smart, ambitious, and such a hard worker.
3)How he is such a great cook. He makes the best rolls and grilled chicken I've ever had. mmmm!
4) How he supports me in everything that I do- What other husband makes fondant for my cakes or waits patiently while I pick out fabric for my sewing projects?
5) How he treats me like a princess everyday.
6) How he is my best friend and I can tell him anything.
7) How good he is with kids. I love seeing him with his nieces and nephews.
8) I love how he loves to do things that I love: skiing, tennis, watching movies, hiking, and playing video games.
9) I love how funny he is. He makes me laugh everyday.
10) How he is such a strong priesthood leader is our house.
I love you Matt. It's been a great 2 years and I'm excited for all the years ahead of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment