Matt and I never got to putting a wedding album together so my awesome sister made me one. My sister works for a photography studio and puts wedding albums together. Not only did she put together the wedding album, but she took half of these photos. She took all the photos with the bright pink bouquet. Amazing I think yes! She is applying for the photography program at BYU. How could she not get in? Here are a few of her pages.
Matt and I have been married for 5 years and have been loving every minute of it. Matt is working as a computer programmer and online teacher while I am working as an Accounting Manager from home. Matt loves computers, ticket to ride, and skiing. I love crafting, singing, cake decorating, and skiing.
1 comment:
Aww, shucks. Thanks sissy :) I'm glad you like it. We'll get it printed up and lookin nice! Love you.
Post a Comment