As many of you already know Matt works for a telephony software company. He has clients from all different countries which can sometimes create a language barrier. Well this week Matt received a phone call from a guy that lived in Spain. He tried to speak Spanish with Matt, but Matt struggled explaining what the company did because he didn't exactly learn telephony terms on his mission in Mexico. Matt suggested that he write him an email so he could try to answer his questions in writing. Here was the email he received:
Welcomeee
I know some things about the services of the company have
1
When the number of gates of evil to communicate over the Internet. How many calls to be issued in the same've missed from each gate
2
You will be free calls one hundred per cent
3
Will the numbers for this company
4
You will have numbers for each gate
5
Are there programs to control the gates
6
How will the agreement on the syrup
Please reply
Thanks!
When Matt and I read this we both burst out laughing. We especially liked the parts about the gates of evil and the syrup. I'm not sure how Matt replyed to the email, but it was certainly an email I won't ever forget.
1 comment:
Nice! That's hilarious.
Post a Comment