Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Bowden Happenings
I've been horrible about blogging this past month. You would think with the MBA done I would have more free time. Nope. Life just seems to keep being busy. A good busy though! In September my mom came into town to help me decorate. She helped me with window treatments and helped us pick some furniture. We got a new kitchen table and a desk where I'm working. The desk looks better in real life. We couldn't get a good picture because our couches block the shot. Now I just need to replace the coffee table. I haven't found the right one yet. Other than that we've just been busy working.

Then last weekend we drove to Colorado for my friends wedding. Brandi was my old roommate in college. My mom did Brandi's hair for her wedding. Doesn't she look great. These photos were taken by Matt in a photo session we had. Lauren made them look better in Photoshop. She is amazing. There are more photos Matt took on Laurens Facebook album. We had a great time hanging out with my parents and Clint and Andrea. We had fun watching movies, eating amazing food, and talking. I also went to hang out with some high school friends and we had a fun time catching up. Overall it was a good trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Fun decorating! I LOVE your dining table. Those legs are great!
Post a Comment