Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween

We had a pretty good Halloween this year. We decided to dress up as Homer Simpson and a donut. Our costumes were pretty cheap thanks to our lovely parents. Matt's mom found the Homer mask at Target and sent it to us in a cute little package with fall decorations and beef jerky. She is so sweet! To finish his costume I just bought a white button down shirt and blue doctor scrubs for the pants. Then my mom offered to give us the donut costume she already made from a previous Halloween. I was happy because I don't think I would be able to pull off Marge's blue hair. Plus I didn't have time to sew anything because I was busy making a costume for Matts friend's daughter; the picture of it is here.

On Halloween we watched a movie, ate junk food, and handed out Halloween candy to the cute trick or treaters. I just wished we could have carved pumpkins this year, but they were sold out. We seriously went to 5 different grocery stores and they were no where to be found. Oh well there is always next year.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha- it's perfect for the Bowdens!!

Grant said...

We couldn't find pumpkins anywhere either! What da crap?

Jill said...

You look just like your mom! So cute!