Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas with the Tanners

We've spent the last few weeks in Denver with my family for Christmas. I flew out early to help watch my nieces while their parents were in Australia for a wedding. Matt came out later when more of my family was in town. We had a great time seeing everyone all together again, eating delicious homemade food, talking, seeing Christmas lights, playing Rock Band, and watching movies.

The week of Christmas was the most action-packed so I thought I would blog about what we did that week.

On Monday I worked in the morning filling orders, but Monday night we went to a ward family home evening. It was fun catching up with ward members from my childhood. Everyone is so friendly in Colorado! A lot more friendly than our ward in Utah that is for sure.

On Tuesday we had a Chiropractor come over and he gave us each an adjustment. It felt great! Later that evening I went to hang out with some friends from High School and College. We went to Chili's and it was fun catching up for a little while.

On Wednesday we went Snowmobiling in Winter Park. It was the first time that we had both done it. It was a ton of fun. We definitely will have to do it again in Utah.






Christmas Eve was my 24th birthday. My mom made me my favorite cake (German Chocolate) and we had a fun celebration. We first went to St Nicks to pick out an ornament to hang on our Christmas tree. I got a santa with a graduation cap to represent my graduation with my MBA and Matt got a skier. Then we ate a delicious dinner at On the Border. Just look at the picture of Gwen for evidence of how good the food was! Later that night we opened our Christmas presents as a family. We were spoiled this year. Thank you everyone!




On Christmas day we all came downstairs early so we could watch Kate, Gwen, and Elaina open their presents from Santa. It's so cute how excited kids get with Christmas. After that we ate a delicious brunch and then played with our Christmas gifts.





Now we are back home again ready to take on the ski slopes. Utah got a ton of snow while we were gone!

No comments: