At the end of September my parents came to town and my mom helped me accessorize my house since she is the master decorator. She also brought me my coffee table that we found at TJ Maxx in Denver for only $200. I love the barley twist legs. Now I just need new couch pillows (my current ones are in a pretty bad shape and are twisted in weird shapes), but I haven't been able to find the right fabric. Besides decorating, we hiked to Timpanogos Cave and rented a house in Park city for the weekend. We had fun in Park city eating yummy mexican food and shopping at the outlets especially the Bose store. Yep I've got the best parents!
This is a picture of the lamp we bought for my end table. I'm going to add a metal picture frame once I find the right one to follow the rule of threes. My mom taught me that when you buy accessories it looks better in clumps of 3.
Other than that I've been experimenting more with cooking and have been obsessed with reading The Hunger Games. I finished all the books within a week. Matt has been obsessed watching football, but I can't wait till football season is over so I can get my husband back!
1 comment:
I LOVE your decorating skills! How fun to have your mom help you! I love the Hunger games too. I have only read the first one but when I ever get caught up blogging I'm going to start the next one lol (can you see why I still haven't gotten around to it). Reading your blog, its like I can hear your voice saying everything and even though I already miss you, it makes me miss you even more Racheechal!
Post a Comment