Friday, September 30, 2011

A Trip to the UP house


Matt and I went on our date tonight to go visit the UP house that a Utah builder replicated. It's pretty famous in Utah and people from all over the country come to visit it. I was really impressed with the attention to detail. They had the movie playing in the basement so you could compare and it was spot on. I think for the parade of homes they even get up on the roof and add balloons.








Upstairs they even had the nursery from the movie. That room made me sad because I know they couldn't have kids.


If you watch the movie Ellie helps Carl with his ties for work. They replicated all the ties and hung them in his bedroom.


I thought the glasses on the nightstand were cute!

1 comment:

The Nobles said...

Wow! I had no idea there even was an "UP" home. Nor that it was in Utah! That is really cool that you guys got to see it. We are back in Colorado now so if you happen to come our way let us know!! I would love to get together with you :)