2013 has been a whirlwind of excitement and new changes for the Bowden family and I haven't had much time for blogging, but I'm going to try to fill everyone in on what has been happening.
Matt and I had been talking about moving closer to family for awhile but it wasn't until a tough year with health problems that I realized I needed family close by. Matt and I started looking at houses in Arizona and Colorado, but weren't finding what we wanted in our price range. My mom found our neighborhood in Colorado that she loved that we were keeping an eye on. After months of looking our house popped up on the MLS. It had the floor plan I was looking for, it was in the location we wanted, and in our price range. We put in an offer that day and it was accepted. Just like that we were Colorado bound.
Four days after we closed on our new house, I found out I was pregnant. Matt and I have been wanting kids for a long time so I can't even describe how happy we were on that day. I guess it's true what they say just make a huge life change and you will finally get pregnant. Seeing our baby's heart beat on the 8 week ultrasound was a definite highlight for us.
It was stressful finding health insurance in Colorado (pregnancy is a preexisting condition), selling our house in Utah, and moving while morning sick, but I'm lucky that my parents stepped in to help us. They helped us find health insurance, helped pack up our house, and helped us move everything. I don't know what we would have done without them. So far we have loved being in Colorado. We love our new house and new ward. More house pictures to come soon.
Friday, September 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats! All such good, happy things!
Post a Comment