We’ve had a lot of people ask us what we want for Christmas/ my birthday. So by popular demand here is a list of suggestions to help everyone out.
Rachel’s Wish List
1.Adobe Flash software- This is an expensive Christmas present, but I really want to learn flash for the websites that Matt and I are launching. I’m taking a class for this in January so we will probably buy this anyways so it would be nice to get it for Christmas. Yah entrepreneurship!
2.Clothes- I really need cute skirts or dresses or cute business clothes. I love the Limited and Ann Taylor so gift cards there would be nice. I also need some cute black heels.
3.Jewelry- I’m always up for cute earrings and necklaces.
4.Hello, Cupcake!: Irresistibly Playful Creations Anyone Can Make (Paperback)- I saw this book on someone’s blog and thought these cupcakes would be fun to make.
5.Quick & Easy Kids' Cakes: 50 Great Cakes for Children of All Ages (Paperback)
6.Enchanted Cakes for Children (Merehurst Cake Decorating) (Hardcover)- I love new ideas for cake decorating so books are fun!
7. The princeton review GMAT prep book
Matt's Wish List
1.Search engine optimization for dummies book
2.Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman video games
3.Ski passes to Alta, Park City, or The Canyons
4.Gift cards to restaurants- Costa Vida, Olive Garden, Mimis
5. Gift cards to Amazon
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks that helps a lot
love
MOM
busneFirst of all, I love "Hello, Cupcake!" it's such a fun book, amazing really. Oh, and if everything goes well with my GMAT at the end of this month, my prep book is ALL YOURS!!!
Post a Comment