Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Halloween

We've had a great Halloween. On Thursday we went to go see High School Musical 3 and then came home and carved our pumpkins. High school musical was pretty cheesy, but the dancing was amazing. I was glad I got Matt to try something other than his signiture pumpkin this year and I decided to do Mario. Then on Halloween we both started out the day going to work. It was awesome at my work everyone dressed up. I wish I had a camera with me because there were some great costumes. I'll try to steal a photo from someone and post it later. Then we came home and went to a Halloween party that our neighbors were throwing. It was a ton of fun and we played games and ended up watching a scary movie. We had a blast and it's been a awesome Halloween.


This is Matt's pumpkin. Doesn't it look good? He can do other pumpkins!


This is my Mario! My camera had a hard time taking these pictures so that's why we aren't in them.



This is a floral arrangement I made from my class. I think it turned out cute.

3 comments:

Matt Bowden said...

That Mario pumpkin turned out great

leslie said...

LOVED the pumpkins and Rachel your floral arrangement looks professional!

Bowdens said...

Your pumpkins are awesome....I agree with the first comment about the Mario pumpkin :) And I love the floral arrangement! Wow you are crafty!