Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Feast

Matt and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving together. I was shocked at how quick it was to prepare everything. Matt and I got to sleep in till 10:30 and the food was done 2 hours later. Part of this was because we had a mini-butterball turkey, but hey it tasted the same and was very moist and delicious. I love Thanksgiving! It's a time where we can all stop and look at our blessings. It really helps to put things in perspective. Matt and I were talking about all our blessings and the ones we were most grateful for were our friends and family. Thanks everyone for all that you do for us. We love you! Below is a picture of our thanksgiving feast.

2 comments:

Bowdens said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We missed you guys but we're glad you had fun! Your food looks great!

The Bowyer Family said...

How fun! We missed you down here in Arizona but I'm glad you had a good Turkey Day!!