Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crafts

Mattie was so kind as to let me get a sewing machine in February! I've been keeping myself sane (all the gmat studying) by doing some crafts at night. I haven't gotten to finish much, but I was able to finish my first project. When I visited my mother in law we started a project for a wall hanging for the month of February. We weren't able to finish the project so she mailed me it later. Below is a picture of her cute project. I stole her idea and decided if I did one for every month it would give me something to do. So here is a picture of my March.



3 comments:

leslie said...

How cute Rachel, what a nice mother in law to do such fun things with you.
love
MOM

Jill said...

Those turned out great! A nice way to make your house festive. I'm excited to see your next project.

The Bowyer Family said...

How cute Rachel! Good job with the March one it looks awesome! Your so crafty!