Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I got in!!

I just received the following email in my inbox!

Dear Mrs. Bowden:

Congratulations on your full admission to graduate study at Mississippi State University in the Distance MBA program. You are eligible to register for classes for the Summer 2009 semester.

It's definitely not an ivy league MBA by any means, but hey I just want to get a masters degree to teach online business classes. This program is one of the top distance learning MBA's in the country and got great reviews. I'm really excited because I can work and still complete this program in my spare time. I'm also excited that I don't have to spend my weekends in the class room and I can spend time with Matt. It's also pretty inexpensive so it worked out to be a great program. I'm excited that I got in!

1 comment:

Jill said...

congrats! that's a great accomplishment!