Saturday, April 18, 2009

No we are not dead just dead tired.

I know we haven't posted in forever and most of you might think we are dead. We aren't, we are just busy moving. We started our moving adventure on Thursday. Matt took off a half day of work and we rented a U-haul to move over a king sized bed, our love seat, and two recliners. It's been a whirlwind ever since and we are constantly driving from Provo to Lehi. We also spent a few nights in our new place so we could be there early for delivery of our fridge.

I've also been trying to get a job so I have spent the day moving and then racing to job interviews. I've gotten a few interviews, but nothing much has come of it even though I feel like I nailed the interviews (I memorized answers from a interview book). I just have to say that the recession has been a good thing and a bad thing. The good thing is that we got a smoking deal on our house with a record low interest rate. All our neighbors keep telling us what a great deal we got on our house and even when we closed the real estate agent and the title company were impressed with the deal on our house. The bad thing is I can't get a job even jobs that high school students usually fill. I'm a little frustrated. I have a college degree and haven't even gotten called back from places I thought I would definitely get a job at. I guess it's a good thing I'm getting my MBA (if I get in) because it will be nice to have something to set me a part from the crowd. Oh well I can just keep having fun sewing and decorating if I can't get a job there's nothing I can do about that. I'll just keep applying and wait.

On a brighter note Matt and I have been having a blast putting our house together. We bought blinds today and should have them in two weeks! Our next step is internet. We are working on it. We will post pictures soon when it starts to come together.

No comments: