Friday, November 20, 2009

New Job

Most people already know this, but Matt took a new job with Inventive Labs (my dad's successful telephony software company based out of Colorado). He is working from home now so we are a mobile family! We also won't have to brave the winter storms when it gets bad. Matt was a little sad to leave his old company and they really wanted him to stay, but he is excited for the new opportunity and loves it so far. We set Matt up with a sweet office upstairs. He was so excited that he gets to work with two 24" computer monitors. He was like a kid in a candy store when he picked them out. What is it about boys and their electronics? We also like being home together! A lot of people think we would bug each other, but really it hasn't been too bad I study downstairs while he is upstairs in his office. We'll see if this keeps up when we have kids though. Here is a picture of Matt hard at work in his office. Matt still dresses up in his nice khaki pants and dress shirts which everyone in his family teases him about. Maybe I'll convince him to have a casual dress day once in awhile, but I secretly like how I have a husband who likes to dress nice. What's there to complain about?

3 comments:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Silly Matt. It just so funny to all of us because for many years he would wear nothing but "comfy pants". Comfy pants were anything with a elastic waist band. Matt is handsome in his nice clothes though. We also have 2 monitors...Silly boys

Grant said...

Sweet new job and new monitors...that's great. You guys are the best!

Bowdens said...

Good luck with the new job! I think it's fun you guys get to be home together!!