
I'm taking a leadership class this semester and I absolutely love it. For one of my assignments I'm supposed to read a popular leadership book for a class presentation. Since this book had 750 positive reviews on Amazon I chose to read this book. I'm so glad I chose this book because I loved it.Most of the principles weren't exactly new, but were a great reminder for me. I think when I'm done I'm going to print out the principles I need to work on and stick them on my mirror so I can remember them everyday.
The main thing I got out of it is that we need to change our attitudes about people. We need take the time to thank those that are nice and kind to us instead of dwelling on the negative. Let's face it we all meet rude/mean people, but if we let them get us down then they've accomplished what they've wanted.
I'm choosing to be nice and treat others kindly. If other people want to be rude well too bad for them.
1 comment:
I loved that book! You are so right- that is exactly what I've been focusing on this week is trying to see the positive things and not dwell on the negative. Life is too short to worry about such silly things!
I'm so glad you think Parker is one of the cutest babies out there!! We sure think he is too! I can't wait to see what your kids are going to look like! :)
Post a Comment