Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nothing New

We haven't updated our blog in awhile because seriously there has been nothing all too exciting going on in our lives. Here is some stuff if you really want to know.

1.) We went to general conference for sunday afternoon session. I love seeing the Mormon Tabernacle Choir live. It's fun. There were so many good talks that I loved and it went along with some of the things I was thinking about this month.



2.) We just recently got Netflix and we got hooked on watching Lost. Let's just say we watched a little too much TV lately. On a plus side it helped me catch up on my pile of hand sewing. (I have piles of unfinished projects because I hate hand sewing with a passion. Matt reminds me everyday to finish them.)


3.) Matt is loving his job and feels like he is starting to get the hang of things. It makes me feel good when I hear customers on speaker phone telling Matt how much they love him. I also have been doing some accounting work for dad. I'm still in training, but hopefully I can take it over to help give my dad more free time.

4.) We've had some crazy wind storms in Lehi. It's been tough to sleep. One night a side roof panel flew off. We've been trying to get someone here to fix it all week. I think every guy that sees it gets intimidated with how high up it is.

5.) Matt sprained his ankle skiing one week so we haven't been able to go skiing the last couple of weeks. So we've just been taking it easy in the house. We actually don't like going out because we hate driving in Utah. Sad I know, but it stresses us out. Matt describes us as hermits which is so true. We really just like talking, cooking together, snuggling, watching movies, and playing games just the two of us. I guess we really are homebodies.

6.) Finally I just registered for my last semester of classes. I just found out that they aren't offering any classes in May. Good news is that we are going to take a vacation to California and I have some craft time. Bad news is that I will have a killer last semester. I will have to take 3 classes again and I'm dreading it. However if I succeed I will set the new record for Mississippi State for finishing the degree the fastest. The fastest ever has been 18 months and I will be doing it in 12 months. Not as impressive as Matt graduating college at age 19, but hey it's something.

1 comment: