Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year, New Changes

So far 2012 has been a good year for us. First of all, we finally got released from teaching Sunbeams! We have been teaching them for 3 years now and we were definitely ready for the change. I'm excited for something new and to finally be able to go to Relief Society again. Second of all, I got another job! I finally landed my dream job as an online teacher at Rio Salado Community college. I got my MBA so I could teach online so I'm excited that my hard work has paid off. I will be teaching starting in the Spring. I feel so lucky to have been blessed with 2 jobs that I love.

I can't wait to see what else 2012 has for us in store.

2 comments:

Grant said...

Congrats on the new job! We're proud of you.

Shae and Wes Noble said...

So excited for you with your new job! I remember you saying you wanted to so it is great to see your drean cone true! I need to hear more details abot this... maybe it is my new dream job too haha Im on my way over to your craft blog now... that is if i can find it :)