Thursday, November 8, 2012

September

September has come and gone and it seems like the months are just flying by. I am happy to report that I am now bacteria free. Those last 5 months of being sick were a blast, NOT! I am also happy to report that all my quarentining and bleaching paid off  because the tests showed that Matt didn't catch anything. Hooray! I still have some lingering issues I'm dealing with, but I'm slowly getting better everyday. This experience made us both total germaphobes now and we wash our hands as much as we can.

At the beginning of September we drove out to the Brigham City Temple for the open house with some friends from our ward. It was fun to walk around the temple and it was a gorgeous day in Utah. Matt also let me stop and get a box of peaches. We loved making peach pie, peach cobbler, and peach waffles. Yum!





At the beginning of the month we drove down to p-town to go celebrate my best friend Stephanie's birthday.  I love having her so closeby and I'm really going to miss her when she graduates this year.



We also got invited to go camping with some friends we met a couple of weeks ago. We had fun making campfire dinners, smores, and chatting.




Later in the week we took a trip out to Eden, Utah to check out the fall leaves. We only had time to catch a few quick shots with our self timer before it got dark, but the fall leaves were amazing in Eden. Eden is the prettiest place we have ever visited in Utah.  I'm in love!


Later in September we took a trip to down to Arizona for a Rio conference for our online teaching jobs. It's always fun to spend time with Matt's family and see my grammy while I'm there. Matt thought it would be fun to take some pool videos of the nieces and nephews with his underwater camera. We thought it would be fun to remember them at this age because they are all growing up on us!


We love how Brooks puts his ninja turtle in his swim suit before jumping. Hilarious!


SaraJane taking her turn.

Sumner was the expert cannon baller.

No comments: