We also took our first adventure to IKEA this weekend. It was huge! They do the best job out of any store of keeping you in the store. It took us an hour and a half just to make it through the maze and to the exit. It was a cool experience though and I'm glad we went. We actually got Matt a new dresser which he's been needing for awhile. We also got some energy efficient light bulbs. Matt was most excited about this and raced home to calculate how much we would save on our electricity bill. We're guessing the savings will be around $50 a year. Here's a picture of the new dresser.
1 comment:
I know what you mean about Ikea!! It really is a maze...I get lost in there! Nice dresser though and energy efficient lightbulbs? The twisted ones or are these different?
Post a Comment