Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We were thinking about our Dads today, and decided to post some old pictures showing off some of our fond memories with them. Rachel's favorite memory is all the hours that she got to spend with her dad while he taught her how to ski. Here's a picture of the lovely ski bunny (we couldn't find one with her dad).



Growing up we always went on at least two or three (sometimes four or five) family vacations per year. That was always one of the best parts of my parents being teachers. They weren't always extravagant vacations, but we had a lot of fun spending time with each other...when we weren't in the car. This is a picture of my Dad, Kirk, and I in front of the statue commemorating the restoration of the Aaronic Priesthood.

Both of our dads have been such great examples for us. We love you.

1 comment:

Bowdens said...

I've never seen that picture of Matt, Kirk, and dad! I really want to go back to Nauvoo someday. I've never been.
Rachel, you are so cute on the mountain! I have the same memory of the bunny hill!