This picture is supposed to be Kelsey being the girl that comes out of the well in The Ring. We thought it looked pretty creepy and had to get a picture.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
What we've been up to lately
So lately we've been keeping ourselves pretty busy. I have started school yet again. I am taking business law (extremely boring!), strategic management, bowling, and tennis. I've really had a lot of fun with the bowling class and I bowled my all time high score of 125 breaking my previous record of 106. I was pretty excited about that. My tennis class is fun and I've already learned a lot of good tips to improve my technique. My only wish is that I wasn't playing in 90 degree weather. Matt has been keeping busy working. Since I've been in school he is working his normal job, designing an ATV rental company website, doing some side projects for my Dad, and about to start teaching another Rio Salado class. Needless to say, we've been busy! We also were surprised when my sister in law Jill unexpectedly came into town for her dad's opening of the Utah El Pollo Loco. We had fun seeing her and Kate the past couple of days. Here are some pictures from El pollo Loco and mini golf afterwards with Grant and Kelsey.




This picture is supposed to be Kelsey being the girl that comes out of the well in The Ring. We thought it looked pretty creepy and had to get a picture.
This picture is supposed to be Kelsey being the girl that comes out of the well in The Ring. We thought it looked pretty creepy and had to get a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahhh that well picture is so creepy!!
The Ring is the creepiest movie of all time! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Congrats on the new callings! Wow-primary president!! That's big even if it there is only one kid in nursery! Have fun in your tennis class and just know that you could be playing in 115 degree weather! Looks like you guys are having fun up there!
Post a Comment