Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In case you were wondering

Just a quick update because I have a lot to get done today. I'm a little behind in my courses since I had to do a huge group project with just 3 days to get it done. We had to write a 5 page paper (single-spaced), do a Powerpoint presentation, present it, and defend our answer in a debate. How did we do this? All over the internet! Crazy huh? I can't believe technology these days. I know there are skeptics of getting an MBA over the internet, but I do not feel jipped at all. I actually feel like I am learning more than at BYU! I thought this cartoon is funny because a lot of people get NBA and MBA confused. When I told Matts cousin I was getting my MBA he thought I was playing basketball. Anyways a lot of people have been asking what our new callings are. We were called to teach the Sunbeams in Primary. I was excited because I have always been in Relief Society callings and wanted a change. Matt will finally have a calling after 2 years of not having one. Oh and we got rid of our mouse problem. So all is well!

No comments: