We finally got our landscaping in. I loved how it turned out and it looks so much better! I'm going to plant some fruit bushes and a vegetable garden in the back which is why they left some dirt. Here's some pictures.
The yard looks awesome! The fence, trees and bushes all look great. I bet it makes you both very happy to drive up and see such a pretty yard and house.
Matt and I have been married for 5 years and have been loving every minute of it. Matt is working as a computer programmer and online teacher while I am working as an Accounting Manager from home. Matt loves computers, ticket to ride, and skiing. I love crafting, singing, cake decorating, and skiing.
2 comments:
The yard looks awesome! The fence, trees and bushes all look great. I bet it makes you both very happy to drive up and see such a pretty yard and house.
I LOVE it....You did a great job. Cant wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment