Monday, June 22, 2009

Introducing my Craft Room

This has been my major project with the new house. I was having a really hard time coming up with ideas of how I was going to make it over. Matt's mom helped me with the hardest part which was repainting the desk. Then after the desk was done the rest of the room was inspired around the desk. I found the floral bedding at IKEA and the quilt at Stein mart. I sewed the polka dot pillows and Matt helped me recover our office chair. I am going to add some black shams to the bed eventually. I also want to add a cute lamp with the stencils from the desk on it, some pictures, and knick knacks, but overall it's done! Below is a picture of my hard work so far.


1 comment:

The Bowyer Family said...

way cute! I love black, white, and red together!