Thursday, June 4, 2009
Our unwanted visitor/visitors
So I was reading my textbook today and I look over and there was a mouse staring at me! I had to do a double take to believe my eyes! I hate mice! I'm surprised I didn't scream, but I definitely called Matt to complain to him about it. It's almost as bad as in my childhood when my science experiment mice got loose and I found them in the silverware drawer when I went to get my spoon for my breakfast cereal one Saturday morning. I was hysterical! We haven't noticed any mouse droppings in our house so I think it must have gotten in when we left a door open recently. I haven't noticed any cracks in the house, but there are cracks where the mice could squeeze through in the garage which is how they must have gotten in. We will definitely be buying some traps before the problem gets worse. Eek! At least my mouse I saw was sort of cute and wasn't a big ugly rat or I would have freaked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
EEK!! Not what you want in your new house!!
Post a Comment