Saturday, December 5, 2009
Our week
We've had a pretty busy week over at the Bowden household. Matt is still trying to learn the ropes of his new job. He says that he is definitely feeling challenged which is good because he is learning a lot. I'm working on finishing school and some crafts. I've taken 2 finals and just have 1 to go and then we get to go to Arizona for a week to visit Matt's family. Yah warm weather! Today we spent the day at the Salt Lake Temple. My friend Stephanie is leaving on a mission in February so she got to go through the temple over Thanksgiving break. Today she invited us to go with her to go through the Salt Lake temple. I was excited because I really wanted to do a session there. It was really cool and the temple was absolutely beautiful inside and out. I recommend doing it the next time you are in Utah. It's awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment