On Christmas Eve I turned 23. I'm starting to feel really old. We all had a great Christmas Eve. We slept in and then went out to Cheesecake factory for dinner. After we came home and ate a slice of delicious chocolate cake. Yummy! Then we watched The Ringer as a family. It was a fun day. We also had a great Christmas just hanging out with my family. We are blessed and I love this time of the year. It's a time where everyone spends the time to think about Christ and to give to everyone. We love you all!


Matt wanted to give me a kiss for my birthday. He's cute!

This is Matt opening one of our presents this year. A portrait of Father Tanner getting a blessing from Joseph Smith. It will look cute in our house!
2 comments:
Really old at 23!? Happy Birthday!
So fun! Happy (late) birthday Cheech!!
Post a Comment