Don't get me wrong there are a ton of cool blogging sites out there, but I think I found my favorite that tops them all! This lady is amazing! Matt and I are going to try our hand at building some of this furniture. We are going to start small like her cute wood play kitchen to go with my cute felt food. We might be crazy, but Matt's parents really inspired me when they came to visit and helped us paint/redo furniture. They showed us how easy it is to do stuff yourself and they even built their own bathroom in their cabin. Anyone else want to give building furniture a try?
http://www.knockoffwood.blogspot.com
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh so cool! Grant will LOOOVE this website because he's been dying to build furniture. Now we just need some sweet big tools :)
Kels
Post a Comment