Saturday, February 13, 2010

Why I love Rachel

She's adventurous. How many women do you know that are willing to go skiing every weekend with their husbands (except for when your coupons are blacked out like this weekend!). Rachel doesn't just sit on the sidelines either she'll go with me on some pretty steep stuff.

She’s creative. Check out her blog “The Craft Nut” for evidence of that. She’s always thinking of things that she can make for our future kids, house, or the occasional outfit for herself.

She’s very loving. She is determined to create all sorts of toys for our future kids now. She gets so excited when she makes new things whether it’s Quiet Books, Felt Food, or Baby Dresses. She has a few really neat projects up her sleeves that I know are going to turn out great. The one time I got sick during our dating/married life she spoiled me.

She’s patient. She knows I’m a bit of a stresser. When I get stressed or worried she knows just what I need to feel better.

She’s smart. She graduated from BYU with a 3.8, and she’s only gotten one B at Mississippi State’s MBA program. Her counselors, classmates, and even teachers think she’s crazy for completing the program in a year (most take 2-4 years). However, she’s really excelling.

She’s funny. She’s pretty good at playing tricks on me.

She’s very caring. You should see how much effort she puts into her sunbeam lessons, or how much she worries about other people.

She’s very practical. Whenever I get a crazy idea, or want to get something nice for her she always makes sure she gets the most practical option. In regards to my crazy ideas, she shoots them down very gently :).

She's beautiful. I love her smile.

She’s right for me. Rachel has a saying “There’s a lid for every pot”. She’s definitely my lid (or my pot, but that doesn’t sound very nice). The more time we spend together the more we know how right we are for each other. I’m so glad that I’ll get to spend the rest of eternity with her.

2 comments:

Grant said...

Awwwww....

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! Love you guys!