There's been multiple times where I felt like giving up and throwing my books out the window, but Matt is always there to be my cheerleader.
Whenever I get discouraged Matt is there to cheer me up.
He makes me laugh when I'm feeling down.
Matt never complains if our house isn't clean and if we don't eat extravagant meals. He even helps with the cooking!
Matt is so supportive of everything I do. He even surprised me with a Serger for Valentines Day because he believes I'm going to be a master sewer someday. I'm excited for March when I can actually use it!
Matt is constantly helping me out. If he notices I'm struggling he will ask me what he can do to help. He has even helped me figure out some complicated finance problems even though he's never taken a finance class in his life!
3 years ago today I told Matt that I loved him for the first time. 3 years later I love him even more. Happy Valentines Day Matt! Thanks for being the best one that a girl could ever have!
3 comments:
What a guy! And a serger for valentines--How exciting! I've been meaning to get one for a year and still haven't. Maybe I should have Matt call Paul :) Good luck with school!
We do love Matt!!
Post a Comment