Ok I'm now obsessed with Forever 21 online. Did you know they have free shipping on orders over $75. I also like picking out stuff online instead of shifting through all the weird 80s stuff you find there. Plus I'm pretty sure Utah gets the nasty leftover clothes in our Forever 21. Why does Arizona and California get all the good shopping?
Anyways I was really excited with what I found and they have some cute stuff on sale right now. I just spent a little over $100 for 10 outfits and it was all on sale. I even got the kaki jacket I was looking for $8. I like Anthropologie like the next girl, but I got 10 outfits for the price of one thing there. Don't worry I'm planning on refashioning some cardigans to knock-off Anthropologie as well as some Ann Taylor wear. Check out my craft blog later this month. I'm just waiting for the supplies to come.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment