Matt and I are convinced that we have just been cast in the Money Pit. Everything is breaking in our house lately! I guess after living in a house for a year it happens. Right after we just finished fixing the roof panels from the huge wind storm, we noticed that the dry wall in our kitchen was sagging. Not good! So we immediately called some plumbers to come out and have a looksy. They told us they basically have to tear out our master bathroom to fix the problem. Great.... Then today we noticed that our decorative shutters above our garage blew off from another wind storm. What next?! I'm just grateful that we a penny pinchers so we have money in savings for incidents like this. Heres to crossing our fingers that nothing else breaks.
Monday, April 26, 2010
The Money Pit
Matt and I are convinced that we have just been cast in the Money Pit. Everything is breaking in our house lately! I guess after living in a house for a year it happens. Right after we just finished fixing the roof panels from the huge wind storm, we noticed that the dry wall in our kitchen was sagging. Not good! So we immediately called some plumbers to come out and have a looksy. They told us they basically have to tear out our master bathroom to fix the problem. Great.... Then today we noticed that our decorative shutters above our garage blew off from another wind storm. What next?! I'm just grateful that we a penny pinchers so we have money in savings for incidents like this. Heres to crossing our fingers that nothing else breaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment