As you all know I've been into the craft world for about a year now. I love searching for new project ideas and I probably spend way too much time blog surfing. However this past year I've come across some ugly crafts. I find it hilarious some of the ugly stuff people try to sell on Etsy. They also sell them for ridiculous prices like coach purse prices. When Matt and I saw this website we were on the ground laughing. Enjoy everyone!
http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-homes/latest/craft-disasters
For some reason the gumball doll had me laughing the most. I think it's just because I hate clowns and creepy dolls. Matt liked the pig unicorn hat. Hmmm maybe I should make him one for his birthday. Haha!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shoot, I've been outed the eyelash necklace was a shoe in for all the girl's christmas stockings this year! NOT.
love
MOM
So dang funny!!!! SaraJane would love a dress. You are an amazing crafter. I show my friends all your cute stuff. Oh and 2t is great. She will wear it longer. ;)
I really wanted that knitted beanie that goes over your face that the old guy was wearing! So cute! ... not!! That was hysterical! P.S. Thank you very much for thinking my clothes are cute. I shop at lots of different places, but I definitely never pay full price for anything unless it's from Forever 21, Target, TJMaxx or Ross. The shirt I wore in the picture at my family reunion was from JCrew... on sale of course! :) Thanks!
Post a Comment