Monday, May 3, 2010

Funny Story

Matt and I absolutely love our calling. It can be trying at times, but we really like kids. They say the funniest things! Plus in a ward where we struggle making friends, Primary is the one place where we feel like we fit in.

Anyways it seems like every week our sunbeam class keeps growing. All of our kids are great kids, but sometimes when you get more than 7 in the room it can result in chaos. Sometimes I wonder if everyone in the building can hear our class since it gets quite noisy in there. Well last Sunday our class didn't go too well and the kids were crazy. This week I decided I was going to be a little stricter because it was so crazy last week. I wasn't mean, but I wasn't letting things slide like I normally do.

Class ran smoothly and went great. I was very content with myself until I got home from church. I had just barely collapsed on the couch when I look down and I notice that my silk skirt is stuck together. A sunbeam in our class had licked a gummy bear and stuck it to my skirt. Apparently someone didn't enjoy my new teaching style very much. So much for everything running smoothly!

Wow motherhood is going to be an adventure. I can only hope that my kids don't try to attack all my clothes. I don't have very many!

No comments: