Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cake Number 3!!

So here is my last cake for class number 1. It's been so much fun. I signed up for the fondant class so don't worry you will be seeing more cakes. I was so surprised at how professional this cake turned out. Today was my sister in laws birthday so I thought I would dedicate a cake to her. Happy Birthday Janey!! Here's the pictures!



For those of you who were wondering how I do the wilton rose. You do it on a flower nail first and then transfer it onto the cake.It's really not as hard as it looks I promise!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Cool cakes! Looks like a fun class. Your kids will have the coolest birthday cakes!

Maryjane said...

Rachel! it was so sweet of you to make that cake for me! its absolutely adorable I cant believe you made that I would NEVER be able to do something like that! By the way I got matts voicemail and thanks so much for the birthday wishes, you two are the best!!