Sunday, August 3, 2008

Switching Things Up

We've been waiting to tell people this until it was official, but we've decided to move to the family ward. While in Costa Rica, Matt and I had discussed switching wards because I'm graduating soon, but hadn't officially decided on it. Right when we got back from Costa Rica we both got new callings. It seemed like fate told us to stay in that ward. For the past couple of weeks though Matt and I have had this uneasy feeling and have been agonizing about what we should do. We decided to pray about it and got a stong impression that we needed to move to the family ward. This put us in a little bit of an awkward situation with the new callings and all, but we feel like it was the right decision. We've been going to the family ward for two weeks and it was definitely the right thing for us. We have made a lot of friends already and it seems like a fun and spiritual ward.

No comments: