Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cutest Cake Ever!

Today was a pretty hard day. For the last couple of days literally day and night I've been cramming for my business law midterm. I took it today and lets just say it did not go well. So this will be my lowest grade I have ever gotten in my entire life. I know it's not that big of a deal, but it was disappointing since I put in so much time and effort. So in order to cheer myself up I watched a chick flick Ms Potter which is really cute by the way. I also decided I would try making a fun cake. I dedicate this cake to my mom because she always made me the cutest poodle skirts and I had a 60s themed birthday party. We also have a ward party on saturday so it's perfect and will be a good conversation starter hopefully. Anywayz it turned out really cute and I doubt i will ever top this cake.




3 comments:

Bowdens said...

Can I just say that your cakes are amazing! You've got skills!!
Happy Belated Birthday to Matt! I know Kirk called him, but I hope he had a great day!
Congrats to Grant! His new wife is so pretty. They make a really cute couple. Where was the wedding?

Karen said...

HI!! haha I love your cake! It is soooo cute! I wish I had that kind of talent! GREAT JOB!

Karen said...

YES I do.. I love blogs! haha :-) and Yes that is Joys little girl, Jocelyn. She is soo much fun!