I was writing a leadership paper today and came across this cool quote. I liked it so much that I wanted to post it as a reminder to me everyday.
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt
It just inspired me that we really can do anything that we set our minds to and work hard at. There have been so many experiences in my life where I look back and am like, "I did that?!". To name a few: I never thought I would be able to sing a solo in front of my whole school which I did in middle school, I never thought I would make it through my sales midterm which somehow I aced, and finally I never thought I would be able to survive business law which is still questionable.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment