So this weekend we were able to fly down to Denver to spend some time with my parents. We always enjoy any chance we can get to escape from Provo. When we first got to Colorado we hit up the Sniagrab in downtown Denver. This sale was huge and had levels and levels of ski stuff. Matt was in heaven! We have most of our ski stuff, but we ended up getting some camel backs and ski socks. We also had fun playing doubles (tennis) with me, my dad, Matt, and my sister. My favorite part of the trip was going shopping. I loved going with my mom to pick out some cute stuff for me and Matt at the mall and the outlet stores. Overall we had a great time and were sad to go back to Provo to start school and work again. I have started school again and am excited for my classes. The two I'm looking forward to are floral design and cooking so don't be surprised if I post my arrangements or new recipes!

It was fun just relaxing and taking some time to take care of myself. When I put on this mask my parents said I looked like the witch from wicked so I started singing the soundtrack.

The Tanners are famous for having a million computers. We always sit around and each surf the web with our individual laptops. My parents thought this was funny and took a picture.
1 comment:
Looks like fun. I loved my floral design class--it was so fun coming home with new flowers each week. The only thing I didn't like was having to memorize all the scientific names of the flowers!
Post a Comment