Here is a video of the view. Snowbird is gorgeous in the summer!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Snowbird
So today we went to snowbird to do the fun summer activities. We rode the alpine slide, went rock climbing, went on the zip line, and rode the chairlift to the top to do some hiking. Matt wanted to do the mechanical bull, but atlas it was broken. Maybe next year! It was gorgeous up there and we had a blast. It was a great Saturday and it made us both excited for ski season in a couple months.
Here is a video of the view. Snowbird is gorgeous in the summer!
Here is a video of the view. Snowbird is gorgeous in the summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa--Matt's hair is really short. It looks good on him though. You guys are cute how you really "date" and enjoy each other. It's great to stay friends always.
love
MOM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I cannot believe matt's face when he's sittin on that cart! I'm so glad I know ya'll have a blog! P.S. I'm matt's cousin!
Post a Comment