
We also got to babysit Sumner and SaraJane on Saturday. SaraJane wasn't too happy about it for a little while (she wanted her parents). After awhile I thought about giving SaraJane a gummy bear to calm her down. She wouldn't take it from me, but she loved her uncle Matt. After she ate the gummy bear she was happy as a clam and asked for more. She spent the next hour snuggled up with Matt on the recliner watching movies on her i-pad. Did we mention that she is only two and knew how to use the i-pad herself. She knew how to put on different shows and storybooks. Matt and I were amazed.
After SaraJane warmed up to Matt she was ready to play with him. She loved playing with blocks and the felt food I made. I'm glad that I'm not totally wasting my time making my felt food. I've tested it on my nieces, nephews, and sunbeams and it's definitely a hit with both boys and girls.
Overall it's always fun to have visitors. We love it and we love playing with kids. Thanks Jenna and RyanDavid for letting us play with your kids for awhile. If you come visit Utah come and see us. We really do love it!
2 comments:
That's so fun! Man, that's one of the best things about living in Utah-- everyone comes to visit!
Wow! You guys are just busy little entertainers over there! Looks like you had fun! That is so cute that she knew how to use an i-pad! So funny!
Post a Comment