The last couple days have been awful not going to lie. I got some awful illness that decided to hit me right before my final projects were due. Couldn't it wait till July or something when I'm down to 2 classes instead of three? No that would be too convenient wouldn't it? I actually think it's stress related since I've been super stressed out lately. Why did I take 9 credits in a summer term again? I always think I'm smart enough to handle it, but I so am not. I think my body is also telling me I can't handle it. Oh well I'm going to keep at it. I will graduate in August if it's the last thing I do!
Anyways, I have spent the last couple days in bed unable to move. I have been so weak I couldn't even lift my head off the pillow. I also had some weird breathing issues and terrible aches all over my body. Not to mention my horrible fever and sore throat. Matt has been a rock star and has been nursing me back to health. I have been feeling slightly better, but have gotten pretty behind in homework due to excessive napping. Getting sick has sure made me grateful for my health!
So when I get over this illness I will post pictures from our Colorado trip. Sorry for the delay I've been a sick puppy!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sad! I hope you feel better soon! :( That sounds so miserable!
Post a Comment